Sunday, March 4, 2012

getting warmer

I finally found a beret pattern I liked to go with the mittens I made last winter, which in turn were made to be in the same colour scheme as the gloves (scroll down) I made the winter before that. The pattern is Ogiku from Knitty; the original has beautiful colours, but it renders into the red-and-black theme I have going very well:
The sides of the beret feature profile views of a similar Japanese chrysanthemum motif.

Now I just need a red-and-black scarf to go with all of this, and I might be ready for winter after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.